Thursday, April 28, 2005

Happy sitting in increasing complexity

Recognition of need is Hesed. This world demands awareness of the difference between potential and actual. I see your need. I see what you could be and I see what I could be and I am ready to struggle toward something better. I am ready to remove the foreskin of my predisposed nature. To peel back and show my blood is the only expression worthy of an eight day old. Glory is not an award rather a fullness of expression. Achieving selfhood and at the moment there is self expression. This is my impact on reality. The moment I reach out beyond myself to see another's need and be the force that fills, this is existence expressing itself. The world was built on need. Without it there is no gratitude and no Hesed.
I need to go to the bathroom. This is the essence of the World to Come according to the Talmud. Avraham prays for me to expel what is needed like he prayed for Avimelek. Avraham knows what I am capable of exuding so he is praying for me.
self expressing self
one time now
in all movement
I find something
new of myself
never given
needing me
knowing
world
telling me
one
I
choose
struggle
hearing
how
it is
how
it could
be
knowing
glory


knowing glory I pain for redemption, I pain for all this knowing and it tears through me like a thousand swords of light and the big bang brings me back to where I came from so there are my guts and this is my love, and I will choose to know all over again knowing the pain and all. So here I let myself known to you and in such I am known to myself. This is my courage and this is my glory.
Hesed

No comments: