Tuesday, April 12, 2005

I am moving

How much is ready for this world? How much is here that I don’t know? Who walks quietly with a stick strong enough to break this routine. Who inspires us to speak and to move and to progress toward some thing of consequence? Is it dragging us or are we pulling it. How do I contribute to this movement? How may I consider myself vital to essence. Who is with me and how do they know. If I am quiet all becomes clear and I know. When I speak all is a blur and I grow. The world is growing with me so have I been of the few who pause to reflect at this relationship. Certainly not. Who can teach me to hold a question and who can sooth my hunger? Who is the one I seek and when is the time now?
There is a soul in me and of me and through me it speaks. My body is alive with its vibration and my mind strays often but is also on board for the ride. Can we work together and were we ever apart? Is my love from hunger or neediness or or light in my face on my face coming for me the me that is hiding behind the cracks and holes of the lowest places no one checks for chamutz. I am covered in the wax from the candle of inspection. My branches have extended past there root. I am shaky willow with no wind. How is this one? How is this why is
This one time
One time for all
Inside the limits for redemption
We seek to fulfill that
Which is always
Written on
Tables
Stone and set
In me
There is one
Please be one
Burning
Running
Singing
To me



Pesach for all ages

No comments: