Thursday, April 21, 2005

freedom now

I am free. the past is dead and the future unborn, i am here with His name and it is One. This space is made for dwelling in peace and being freely. No judgment, no resistance, acceptance and forgiveness; allowing other space to exist will not challenge me. Peace is a mind that brings love and joy to another person. My inner body abounds with the hidden strength of being. All of my fathers sing to me and I dance to their words like a flame around its source. I am still and in Him I sit. I am of Him and He teaches me in the way of the Father of many blessings. There is all in this and of this we live. I live today for all days and open my heart to the love of the world, calling me to be here for Her. I am here for you. I am the son of Life G-d, pulling positive progression, the oil of celebration from my brothers.

Dancing a tune
music divine
spinning and shaking
free in all this
a celebration dance
exploding in-light
my arms are open
to the embrace
join me now

No comments: