Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Kids are deep

Man are kids the deepest thing in the world or am i a funky chili bean dip. I am sitting here looking at a picture of my daughter and it seems to me so non sequitur. I know my wife physically and a few months later there is another person hanging out with us asking us to change her diaper and feed her constantly. I see in her the life giving power of soul manifest in lowly this world-lieness. How is it possible not to believe in something, some other, some power that makes it all possible. How are you able to look at another person and know from where their very life stems? If not from the one unimaginable indescribable dj of this cosmic rave life underground secret throwdown on a lonely planet just the right distance from the sun.
We have to seek truth. There is no other way. if not for ourselves for those we contribute to the world. The Lord dwells among us and we continue on normal registry. I won't be soothed. I seek for all of us. I am looking and trying to live for the truth which must come for all mankind. Dariah i won't be soothed over like milk. I seek for you and for me. I hope only to the infinite for salvation.
A

No comments: