Wednesday, June 29, 2005

I am trying

I am trying to center myself. Looking for purity I see the worlds potential. All this seems good in my eyes. All this has purpose. But what is my purpose?And are these things my purpose? Maybe, and maybe not. I see the good in them so they are for sure my purpose. But are they my purpose now? I am not a centered person. I am a dvd brain. Yet I still seek purity. So I sit and count my breaths. I inhale and exhale one, I inhale and exhale two. The thoughts come and drag me away to my dvd mind. I am resiliant and will never give up. There is no despair in the world at all. I am easily distracted and become excited by the good I see in everything. But this good is not for me now. I must find my purity, seek my truth. I have simple faith it comes from direct experience of life and the force that drives. I take much and can give little. I know that I must try to give. Try to give of myself. To respond to this overwhelming good I see in everything. I cannot respond fully but I know responsability is very close. I will take responsability for myself and my creations. Whether in action speech or thought I will practice awareness and restraint. The golden mean will unify my intention and bring me closer to my goal. There is one thing in the world which cannot be seen with human eyes. His garments are our guide. We see only the glove of providence in a world with no eyes. I must sleep now.
Adam

No comments: