Monday, June 06, 2005

Onederer

lost eyes around
myself mAp
another known
truth oF
stages in-
folding me
I unparticipate with
souls intent
aware inknown
present presize
I prize the
goal of His essence
some time
if i
look in

listen

breath-minding
center one
struggle
I re-main
in flux
re-turn-ing
Him
in-life
ready-being
help
asking
direct good
for free blood...

work is the way of man
under- (his curse)- stand
to
inter-now-lize
the end
he lives live
in light
tending the garden
a family unto God

my shivers pass
in
clear mind
waves
of off
expectation, pleasure
primal, potent-building
an t-i-climax
wait in vain
for watching
never comes
here again
find-i
sitting
return-in
Him-ing

His kindness
suffers all
owning me
there
for the take

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dude, I love you, But... I can't handle your poetry. seriously man. For starters, it's really annoying reading poetry on a blog that you have to scroll down every 2 words. Secondly, I just don't have the stomach for your stuff. As good and high as it is. bless you.