Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Choosing life

Choosing is living as happy is free. Peacefully I settle into my space as my mind tries to run. The tension ebbs and flows coming and going but to my breath I return and feel release. Tension demands action peace allows inaction. Peaceful people are not in need and they don't demand. Now I don't need to know; my being is enough. My service is filled with devotion and begging. It feels great because everything is a secret again. My children sit on my shoulders and rub my head. I listen to music. I write to you. There is joy and there is freedom. The only goal is to sing and pray to G-D all the days of your life. My child kisses my head. She sings only to Him. To remain happy is not to be in a state of pleasure but in a place of selflessness. To make a leap of faith is to trust ones deepest intuition. The world is a test for those who wish to taste the eternal. We must seek freedom within responsibility. Happiness within the broken. infinite within the finite. Our ships are our bodies, we must return to our ships. We must dance to flow the stilling water where the algeae klipa grow. This is it. We are already here for the world that is coming is upon you. We can only yearn and joy, G-d's revelation can strike at any moment. We must be looking. This is all.
Adam

No comments: