Thursday, July 21, 2005

this is what there is

how can my thoughts be wrong when I know them to be true. How can I know the ideal so vividly and yet in reality be very far from it. Drugs and imagination. I am a dreamer and am on the road to be a life-r a one-taste-r a G-d wrestler. I am decieved by the evil inclination. I am guided to the truth from my trust that others can help me see the truth of my own fantasy. I am trying to purify my self from illusion. The good in everything decieves me to ignore the evil. I am far from truth. But I am on my way. I am broken yet supported. I must have self mastery to elevate the world around me. I must be one to make the world one. I must have a teacher to walk the spiritual path in truth. I must trust his guidance even when I do not understand. I must free my mind from the influence of movies the media and the like. I must find what is called Kadosh. I must find tahor in myself and then the world. I am open again to the mystery and the wonder. I am empowered to take control of my life. I must arise in the morning determined to see a way. There is a path of empowered faith in your ability to actualize the complete potential of God's will...

No comments: